So, the apathy has waned.
Blase has lifted, a little.
I'm glad.
I just signed on to work under Eric Rudd.
I'm going to be constructing robot skins
for his new installation piece.
It's going to be "wild," as he puts it.
I'm excited.
Something like this has never been done before.
To have the vision that man has! wow.
I'm amazed.
He gave me a tour of the CAC yesterday,
that place, I don't know, I have no words.
It's this mammoth thing that no one knows about.
Well, everyone knows it's there, but no one knows
what's actually inside.
Time forgot it.
I'm so glad I know, now.
I once had some art work shown there.
3 years ago.
But went away to college and never looked back
til now.
Now, I can't believe it!
I'm so lucky.
At the risk of sounding like a little girl.
Which I hate.
Yeah, that's about it.
But it's really not,
but I don't really have much else to say.
There's nothing to report.
It's infuriating, bc I wish there was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment