Pushing Light reception at Kolok Gallery was so, so good.
I finally met the three artists,
Lana Z Caplan, Garrison Beau Scott, and Tricia Zigmund.
It was fun.
They are nice. And they weren't Artistes.
you know, stuck on themselves. They were cool.
I mean, I didn't expect them to be, but you never know.
I've had lesser-known artists totally be rude and condescending to me.
talked to them for a while.
when Kurt introduced me, they were like,
"you did such a great job! the show looks wonderful!"
if I blushed, I would have.
I wasn't able to hang this show, so I was embarrassed.
but, I have been in contact with all of them for months
and done a lot of work other wise.
you know.
it was nice!!!
the show is hung so beautifully.
Kurt really has an eye.
If you haven't seen it, it's open til July 16.
You'll be glad you went.
having system errors at work.
ergh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment