Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Robot Mansion

so I've been working w. Eric for a little while now.
making the skin for his robots.
it's hard.
it smell bad (silicone)
it hurts (cutting, screwing nuts and bolts)
it's hot and there's no air.

it's pretty cool.

pictures.
http://suu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2002711&l=f885b&id=177400459

Tomorrow, we (I) will be putting the skins on the frames.
it's going to look amazing.

I love working at the CAC.
Being there.

Eric is nice to me.
He tells me about stuff.
I like hearing about it.

In other news....

working for MCLA.
that's going ok.

I have to contact a lot of students I don't know.
So, if you are reading this, and you hear from me, that's why.

my hands ache from the damn caulking gun.
get to use to again tomorrow.

I think we're doing something with building mountains tomorrow.


New show this Sat. at Kolok Gallery.
PUSHING LIGHT.
go.

No comments: