oh man.
life is good, and not so good,
at the same time.
well life isn't great, but it's positive.
I'm really starting to enjoy working on the robot skins.
My business class is over.
So glad.
I originally started this post to bitch
but the optimist in me is taking over.
but, I do have a few bones to pick with the universe.
First off, for the past week, the town has been crawling
with cops and staties.
WTF>>>?
Is there a drug bust going on, or do they have nothing better to do?
Seriously, get on with it, whatever it is.
Also, in the same vein,
I have had to pull over about 8 times for ambulances.
What is going on?
Why are people getting hurt/sick all in the same week?
at the risk of sounding like a heartless bitch,
give it a rest.
take care of yourself.
And the last thing.
I was on my way to work this morning.
I stopped at the cafe for a chai and had to wait extra long
for a mother and her child in front of me.
that's annoying, but I can deal.
A mother simpering over her child... whatever.
but what got me was...
they were wearing matching khaki baseball caps
and practically the same outfit.
And she looked like she hadn't showered in about 4 days.
Come on people, just because you have a child,
it doesn't mean you get to/have to let yourself go!!!
I know my mother never went out of the house
looking like a scrub.
Neither did my grandmother.
Don't you watch all these American whitetrash makeover shows
that take 43 year old mothers that
"forget who they are bc they dedicated themselves to ther kids"
and they throw them in a spa
and then make them over
and give them a $5,000 new wardrobe????
Do you really want that to be you?
I mean, how humiliating!
the shows always show the "before and after" picture
where everyone knows that the "before" picture
is how you really looked for 15 years.
How hard is it to take a 5 minute shower to wash your hair?
I'm not a mom, but I do know a lot about it.
So, I do have a leg to stand on.
ok, rant over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment