I know that's really vague.
I hate that.
I'm on edge.
If some is going to happen, just.... happen.
Sometimes, my family knows me too well.
Other times, they know me hardly at all.
It's frustrating. But, I feel like, why fight it?
I used to care desperately.
I used to try so hard to make them understand me.
But they are wrapped up in their own lives.
and that's ok. I know that.
They have their own things to deal with.
Saving my breath is just easier.
It hurts, but this way, it hurts less.
I just need to focus on what I'm doing.
Or trying to do.
Listen when I say,
When I say it's real.
Real life goes undefined,
Why must you be so missable?
Everything you take,
Makes me more unreal.
Real lines are undefined.
How can this be so miserable?
Listen I can't make.
Make a sound or feel.
Feel fine I kissed the lies,
Why must they be so kissable?
Listen as I break.
Break the fourth wall's seal.
Gorgeous eyes shine suicide
When will we be invisible?
Under the summer rain, I burnt away.
Under the summer rain (Burn!)
We find a way.
Under the summer rain, I burnt away.
Under the summer rain (Burn!)
You turned away.
This is the fall,
This is the long way down.
And our lives look smaller now,
And our lives look so small.
Willingly crying.
This is the fall,
This is the long way down.

No comments:
Post a Comment