Thursday, May 31, 2007

Over-bored and Self-assured

It's been awhile since I wrote.
Feeling apathetic.
Is it the time of the year?
Maybe.
Do I have a "that time of year"?
Kind of despondent.
It's bad.
It's muggy and hot out.
I feel sick and in pain.
I don't care about much at all.
And I'm acting like it.
It's showing, badly.
Consequently, things are not going well.
I'm being stupid.
People are constantly on my back.
Which only exacerbates the problem.
I need to be left alone.
Which is never going to happen.
I need my girl friends.
But it's so hard to connects with them.
Schedules, time differences, etc.
Am I going to come out of this... apathy?
I might.
If I do, who knows when.
And who knows what might, will happen until then.
I can't really stop.
I don't really know. anything.
It's kind of like I'm drunk. Only I'm not.
Not at all.
It's like that. That kind of bad.
See?

No comments: