I have to write a 10 page paper on how to get the local community to buy $15,000 contemporary art. It's never going to happen.
The locals hate MASS MoCA, hate the arts community here.
they call us art fags.
and even if they didn't hate the artists here, they could never afford it.
but, it's my job t fill 10 pages on how to devise a plan to get them to do just that.
They see MASS MoCA as taking over their mill town and bringing in crazy outsiders. They fail to see the vision the newcomers have, the desire to revitalize.
The potential this crumbling, depressed town has.
It has already come such a long way. But, it's fought an uphill battle.
still sick with a violent cold.
such a bitch!
but, if I do say so myself, my paper is pretty good.
I know, though, Kurt will reject all my ideas.
Oh well. I mean, I'm not just throwing out crap. but, nothing I can do.
The future is cloudy.
It's... something I think about later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment