do you ever wish you could revisit a time in your life? I do, though I try not to think about it.
If I could, I would go back to Fall 2004, or Fall 2005. They were such beautiful and good times in my life, where I really was very happy. I can't say that now. I just want to relive that. If I got a chance to do things over, I would go back to Spring semester 2006, and my life would be so different. I wouldn't have all the wonderful arts experiences I have now, but I'm pretty sure that I would have graduated college this May. I would have missed all the shit that happened this past October and then I wouldn't have PTSD.
I don't know. I can't say my life would be better if I could go back and change things. It's the age-old question.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment