Monday, June 30, 2008

hmmmm

so I just got this message from a girl who was in my group when I went to Italy, telling me she deleted me off of her facebook bc I am stuck up. hmmm. I was pretty surprised, and I don't know what to say! She said it was because I never talked to her but something I did say she took to mean I was making fun of her. Um. the first reaction would be to defend myself and tell her I wasn't making fun, or that I wasn't purposely not talking to her. But then, I feel like I don't really need to because our group was big, and we all had our friends that we grouped off with. I don't know. I do feel bad but if I was really stuck up then why would I have added her as a friend in the first place? I guess I just have to be extra nice to people who don't talk to me! you just never know when someone may care! hm.

ps--- I did apologize.

2 comments:

Kierst said...

I would never have thought that you would be one to get the "you're stuck up" comment- hmmm maybe that girl just struggles...a funny commentary on facebook can be found on youtube- facebook in real life.....might make you laugh for a minute :)

Jordan said...

thanks! yeah she wrote back and said was feeling insecure about something that had happened. anyway the video was way funny! :)