ok, I don't usually talk about this, and I haven't really cared in the past. But, I think we all agree our country is going in a extremely dire direction and it needs to change. And Bush is at the helm.
Politics is a very polarizing subject. So, I almost hesitate to talk about it, but I need to state my opinion.
I am soooo glad Obama made the ticket. He will bring change to our country, which we so desperately need. I get a bad feeling about McCain (sorry Republican friends). I think Hillary would have been ok, and as much I would love to see a woman in the White House, Obama is the one.
I would vote for whoever I thought was best, regardless of party. For me, it's not about having a Democratic president, but about who will do the best for us.
Here's a link for a free Obama bumper sticker:
https://pol.moveon.org/obamastickers/?id=12797-6691727-RsWDdL&t=6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment