Tuesday, April 01, 2008

soooo Italy was absolutely amazing. I had sooo much fun... I feel like I can't say enough just how great it was.

I took sooo many photos, you can view them on my Facebook (even if you aren't a member):

Italian Art
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2004415&l=dd933&id=177400459

remember that time we were in Italy
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2004418&l=e3a6f&id=177400459

molto bellisimo
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2004419&l=2fa0a&id=177400459



and I didn't get any pictures of this... but... the Italian men.... very affectionate! and, I can't tell you how many times I heard them say "molto bellisimo" or "ciao bella"!


Now, I am back... back to reality. It's so depressing I want to cry. I definitely plan on going back to stay for an extended period of time.



Break The Cinematics

I like my loneliness and the thoughts it brings

The darkness can sometimes be a pleasure to me

I stand around on the outside

I’ve been peering from the edge

Looking for the answers to the questions

I’ll never ask

It’s from this place we’ll find our peace

And reconcile our bitterness

We have to.. we have to… brake
break break break

Wash away..wash away

It’s form this loneliness and the fear it
brings

That new doors can open up and be a saviour to me

So (I’ll) open my mind

Open my heart

It’s the only way to breathe

It’s just a trick of the lights she said

So don’t panic, now don’t panic

It’s from this place we’ll find our peace and reconcile our emptiness

We had to we had to break break break

Wash away..It’s just a trick of the lights she says

So don’t panic, now don’t panic

Wash away...Don’t panic don’t panic

It’s just a trick of the lights (Don’t panic)

No comments: