Friday, April 04, 2008

some really really happy news!!!

It is pouring outside but I am happy!

First, I got my car back from the dealer's where it was being repaired. A fireman front-ended me a month ago and now it's all fixed and looks beeeeautiful! so pretty.

BUT the best news is this email I got today:

Hi Jordan -- we are beginning the process of curating this year's student art
show.

Your collages last semester were superb, and so I would like extend to you my personal invitation to submit a group of them to the show, or new work if you
have some. I would be delighted to include three or four of your pieces in this
year's exhibit. Do you think you would like to submit some? gjs



Wow... I am so excited! What a compliment, to be asked. That means a lot, because last year I did not get in to the show.

oh and PS--- I am planning to live in Italy spring 09. Lots of loans, but who cares! yay.

1 comment:

Natalie Kay said...

Congrats Jordan! That's great news. I 'm always so impressed with how talented you are! Living in Italy sounds great. What would you do there? Will it be school related?