List of Things that were Good in 2007
I'm trying to be positive.
1. I got to be in the B-HIP program
2. I was an intern, now a current employee of Kolok Gallery
3. I maintained a 3.8 cumulative GPA
4. I met a wonderful person named Joe Conway
5. I worked as a studio assistant for Eric Rudd this summer
6. I have a great job
7. My artwork is on display in an art gallery
8. I won an iPod
9. I've been making more art
10. 2007 is over
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
How'd you win the iPod? Score!
I filled out a school survey on their website. then a couple months later I found out that my name was picked randomly from everyone who did the survey as the winner! it's awesome.
Post a Comment