skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I am not your senorita.
...Stories inspired by true events. Sometimes.
Pages
Home
JCPHISTORY
Monday, January 21, 2008
I've come to realize....
that telling all the creditors who call our house looking for him that he's in jail, makes me feel good.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jordan
View my complete profile
Alpha Phi blogs
Ashley
Bridget
Kiersty
Natalie Kay
Rachelle
[[ Blogs ]]
BHIP
Buntology
Cafe Con Lesley
Gallery 51 / BCRC blog
Greg Scheckler
Jean-Noel Chazelle
Jezebel
Joshua Field
Post Secret
sex & the (cedar) city
Shape and Color: MCLA Visual Arts
super cool links
Facebook me
I'm on Myspace
Kolok Gallery
go fug yourself
idobi radio
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(38)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(110)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
▼
January
(8)
Gallery 51 Call for Art
Playlist, etc.
I want to make a Top 10 list again but I can't thi...
I've come to realize....
must.get.digitalcamera.somehow.
Top 10
Top 5
playlist for the New Year.
►
2007
(56)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment