Monday, July 09, 2007

evening

so.
I guess I started this with vaguely having something to say.

I forgot my headphones in my car
and the guy next to me
is waxing philosophic with customers
over the phone
again
and again
I can hardly take it.

I hate to be a bitch and tell him to shut up
yet again
but my head might crack open

Saturday was so nice
went out with the always lovely KK
dinner at a pretty good Mexican place
then saw Evening
that smart chick flick with
the all-star cast
it didn't live up to its full potential, sadly
but still was good.

I love Mondays.
obv. something is wrong with me.
but there's just something about
the promise and potential a full 7 days holds.

ok, I guess that was me
waxing philosophical?
at least you having the option
of clicking out of this if you hated it.

omg I had to work Sat for Eric
while he was hosting a large group of old ladies
from upper New Jersey on a museum tour.
it was a mess but they ended up loving him

one of the old ladies
kept grabbing my wrist and calling me
"Dear One" ha ha it was cute.

blah when can I run out to my car???

No comments: