I smashed my hand yesterday.
well, it got smashed.
at Eric's, unloading one of the robot heads.
there's a bruise on top of the knuckle
and on the otherside, the underside, on my palm,
a matching bruise, that hurts like hell.
I don't think it's broken, bc I can move my fingers
but sometimes it cracks.
and the bruise on the top is black.
kinda.
guess we'll see.
it looks kinda cool.
so anyway, the robot part of the piece is finally running.
the physics boys attached it to the tail I've been working on for a month
and ran it around the space for about 45 minutes.
it was exciting.
of course we all saw more work that needed to be done
but it was progress!
going to NYC in about 10 days to visit some friends!
so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment