...is anybody else worried about this? I think you should be... I've seen a few pictures of production and while the fashion looks fabulous, as always.... do we really need this? the 80s flashback scenes look a little scary. I'm all for a good 80s flashback, but I don't see how they are going to pull this off... I think it's a little past the point where the movie people can make them look 25 again, that's all.
Plus Carrie and Big are going to separate AGAIN? that is so tired. I thought the wedding stunt was so awful and unnecessary last time. Do we really need to go through it again? It would be far more interesting to see them as a married couple, together and having a functioning, adult relationship. There can still be obstacles, of course, but please, no more separation... it will be going on 12 years now of this nonsense.
Of course I will go see it. My girlfriends and I were devoted followers of the series. We'd rent or borrow every episode we could and hole up in a dorm room for hours, watching. It was one of the best times we shared, just girl time, bonding over the myriad of relationship issues that we could relate to and dying over the fashion. There is something very magical about this series. The first movie was good, but couldn't quite capture the same magic. But I'm afraid this next one will just be tired.
I love me some Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha. I'm just afraid that it will be too much too late!
Also, the worst rumor I've heard: Miley Cyrus?? OMG. NO. Anything but that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I will have a hard time watching it if the miley cyrus rumor is true...seriouslY!? agh. I love the show but that may be the "jumping the shark" moment for me.
Post a Comment