School starts tomorrow. And I guess I'm ready to hit the ground running. I think by the end of the week I will be taking over 20 credits. I have nothing to say about that other than I hope winter break comes quickly. Then, my life can start.
Tomorrow is going to be a difficult day. It will be the one-year anniversary of a friend's death. It feels like forever, but the pain feels like just yesterday. The events of this past year have been with me every day. In a month there will be another one-year anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long.
Edinburgh was really amazing for me. I knew I would have a good time, of course, but getting away, completely away really helped me and I do feel so much better (despite the previous 2 paragraphs). I saw and experienced so much that there is no photograph for. It's funny- all the best times I had no cameras were allowed (performances) or I was too busy. oh well. I have albums on my facebook, and I posted a video I made below.
I think about my times in Europe everyday. I am hoping so bad I can go back in the spring.
ok, sorry for this cliche-ridden entry! I'm too tired to be more original today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll keep my fingers crossed that you are able to go back next year- I too am hoping for a return trip next summer...good luck through the year
Post a Comment