Saturday, August 09, 2008

Six Feet Under

I just finished watching the entire HBO series Six Feet Under. The final episode, in the last 6 minutes, made me cry. I love this show. I can't express that enough, I'm sad there were only 5 seasons. It's about a family who owns a funeral home, but it's not really about death, it's about their lives. A lot of it I could relate to, because a lot of crazy drama you can hardly believe happens in that show, and a lot of crazy drama you can hardly believe happened to me in the last 2 years. Anyway, it's also really funny! It has such a great sense of humor. I suggest putting the pilot episode on your netflix or whatever and you will get addicted. Here's a clip from my favorite scene in the show (besides the last episode). It's a funny one, enjoy.





and an hbo thing

No comments: