it's monday.... still working hard. my mother is home on vacation for 2 weeks, which gives her lots of free time to nag and try to get into my business. I can't wait til the 16th. the weather has been nice lately, but raining a lot. I guess it fits my mood. I thought summer would be simpler, like it has in the past, because I would just be working and not have to worry about school. well, being the assistant gallery manager for G51, it's crazy. stressful. I really do like it, but I am running around all over town all the time, and I work 7 days a week. But on the 16th I have a day off, all to myself. Some time to breathe!
so a lot is going on, mostly with DownStreet Art and Gallery 51.
Lumens is opening next Thursday, July 10 in the G51 Annex, 65 Main. check out www.greylockarts.net for more info. it looks like it will be really cool. youu should go, because I painted that floor. ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment