things I hate!!!:
slow drivers
people who don't use their turn signals
Vermont drivers
sirens
country music
humidity
winter
ice (ice cubes are ok, I mean on the ground)
North Adams
ovens
cliches
ignorance
homophobia
posers
being 2,000 miles away from the people I love
wedge heels
narrow-mindedness
lipgloss (sorry! wear lipstick! I don't want shiny, shiny lips!)
pink lipgloss
pink lipgloss
tans (esp. fake ones)
poor grammar (ex: your doesn't equal you're)
PTSD
lying
not taking responsibility
thinking you're a hotshit artist
cold
things I love!!!:
ART
collage
SHOES
a day off
my car
olives
Alpha Phi
Italy
Six Feet Under
New York City
my L.A.M.B. bags
my Chanel sunglasses
San Francisco
driving fast
Weeds
my phone
text messaging
the sun
heat
90's alt rock
peaches
loyalty
Fall 05 semester
340 South 500 West
red lipstick
Stila smudge pots eyeliner
Salt Lake City
notes
dresses
guitars
my kitties

No comments:
Post a Comment