Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm a Blur

He pled Not Guilty.
fu.....
Trial's set for Dec 12.
My mom & have to be there,
along with his mistress, whore.

it never ends!

if you want to decide for yourself,
scroll down & see the pictures I took of what he did.

Also, David's going to Basic....
it makes me scared!

God and Death are none of my concern, I'm no philosopher.
Deep in your heart stitched the key, and only one can set me free
From the beast where I dwell and let the saints all burn in hell

2 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Good luck with the trail. I'm sure going through all of that will not be easy. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this. My thoughts are with you!!! AOE

Jordan said...

thanks Natalie... it's hard but it's getting closer to being over. That's the one good thing.