and I will repeat: if you sign up for an online subscription: read the Terms of Service!!
anyway. just a little Public Service Announcement.
Hung out with Kurt last night.
Had dinner, talked, watched weird weird Dead Like Me.
but I forgot how much I love cable shows,
they can say and do almost anything they want.
It was really nice hanging out with him!
He gets me.
I also worked at the Gallery yesterday.
It was fairly nice out so only one person ended up coming in.
I read a bunch of books & magazine from the gallery's art library.
I heart learning about art!
I found a bunch or artists to like & renewed my love for Roy Lichtenstein.


I'm taking 18 credits next semester.
I'm kinda pretty nervous about that.
I will officially have no life because I will spend it all in class. or work.
well... oh well!
I'm going to try to scan my most recent art.
I'm really proud of it!
Here is a really bad photo I took with my cellphone.



2 comments:
18 credits is a lot! When will you graduate?
Dec 08.... my school did not accept about a third of my SUU credits so I'm one semester behind. Then off to grad school!
Post a Comment