Although
Those lyrics that I have been posting
have been absolutely perfect in what I wanted to say.
Just been working 2 jobs everyday....
I hate it when people ask me what I've been up to
because I don't really have anything to tell them.
Working for Eric, as usual, has been interesting.
His giant blue robot is now going to a museum in
North Carolina and we had to take it apart
to get it out of the studio.
"Like the boat in the basement," he says.
it was a bitch do, ugh, but oh well.
made it in the the paper.

The month of July has been really, really difficult.
I've just been sick of everything.
Hating everything.
I'm glad it's over.
I can only hope August will be better.
A few things that are scheduled to happen
will improve things for sure.
My Chanel sunglasses help a lot, though.
Yes, they are real Chanel.
Harry Potter 7 was beautiful, p.s.
The world is a vampire, sent to drain
Secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames
And what do I get, for my pain?
Betrayed desires, and a piece of the game
Even though I know - I suppose I'll show
All my cool and cold - like old job
Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
Then someone will say what is lost can never be saved
Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage

No comments:
Post a Comment