Kolok Gallery is having its Opening Reception for its
2007 Juried Exhibition
this Saturday, August 18, 5:30 - 8 pm.
It's early enough that everyone should be able to go!
and yes, I mean you.
Everyone at the Gallery, including me, worked really hard on it.
oh my tongue's the only muscle on my body
that works harder than my heart.
It really needs to be September.
It's taking forever.
Actually it needs to be 2008.
2007 has not been good to me.
I had such hope... I thought 2006 was bad.
but 2007 is worse bc it is happening now.
we're concentrating on falling apart.
you what is giving me simple joy though?
BB8.
don't judge me.

HA.
I laugh at myself.
when I don't feel like raging around the house
bc my wireless card doesn't WORK
and I have to reinstall my operating system
and my cell phone charger is shot
and siblings SUCK
and no one will leave me alone
and I have no peace.
I met a guy who was writing an opera yesterday.
I don't know why he told me about it.
But was enjoyable to hear about.
And I will probably never see it bc I have no idea who he is
and that is sad....
Oh, we're so c-c-c-c-c-controversial.
oh my tongue's the only muscle on my body
that works harder than my heart.
and its all from watching tv,
and from speeding up my breathing.
wouldnt stop if I could.
oh it hurts to be this good.
you're holding on to your grudge.
oh it hurts to always have to be honest
with the one that you love.
oh, so let it go..
we're concentrating on falling apart.
we were contenders, we're throwing the fight
but i just wanna believe, I just wanna believe,
i just wanna believe.
we're concentrating on falling apart.

No comments:
Post a Comment