I am so mad right now I don't know what to do with myself.
It's APRIL and it's snowing outside. Not only is it snowing, it's sleeting. I hate that BS more than anything. Sleet is the one thing that infuriates me.
I am at work. I don't want to do it. There are troubles with the documents I'm trying to work on. It's not helping my mood, as fantastic as it was already.
I just want to go home. But there is no food in the house. I don't want to spend money to get anything, either. Food and eating is such an inconvenience.
My little brother is now using my hair straightener. This irks me on many levels for many reasons. For one, he is a complete ass to everyone in the family, me in particular because I won't swallow his bullsh-t. So we don't talk, and when we do, it's not good. But he has the gall to use something that belongs to me, so he can be a hipster poseur. I'm hiding my staightener. It's ridiculous that I have to do so. But, this is not going to fly. On top of all that, he looks ridiculous. I hate... no, I abhor hipsters, and despise poseurs.
Everything is such crap right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment