I have a headache, that's sort of self-induced... I am running out of antimigraine pills and have not called in for more. I have no refills so I need a new perscription... but my appointment w/ the dr. is Monday so I might as well just wait. But the thing is, if I miss just one day of taking my meds I get searing migraines, as a result. I am so dumb. to call , or to just wait til Monday?
aghhh.
I heart collage. (not college.)
I apparently have a new catch-phrase. "I heart ..... "
I also say, "let's be honest," and "p.s." Those I picked up from Rachelle and Amy, my AΦ sisters. I have no idea where "I heart ..... " came from. oh well.
turmoil, turmoil, in the home. I sing. it's not a happy sing.
I'm going on public access tv tomorrow. ick.
Maybe Saturday will be good?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment