you know what? I had a really good year. From what I've been seeing online, though, a lot of people haven't, and are glad to be done with it. Well, here are some of the things I've done this year.
January - moved to Florence, Italy for 4 months. Adventures begin.
February - began a love affair. Went to Siena and Pisa.
March - Went to the French Riviera (Cannes & Nice) and Monaco. Conducted my own personal art history tour throughout Florence and Rome.
April - affair stalls. I rode on the back many vespas however, which made things bearable.
May - affair restarts then ends. Went to Amsterdam. Moved back home because I was flat broke and was reduced to eating potatoes for weeks before.
June/July/August - um. not much to report. Well, I had a bunch of art shows each month.
September - brief fling. yeah. rebounded with another one.
October - Went to my favorite band of all time- AFI. Amazing.
November - Awesome Thanksgiving at the Filiaults. Job interviews in NYC. and, 2 nights of insanity at PHISH.
December - My birthday, trip to SLC. Saw my old college friends which was awesome.
So, 2010, can you do one better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment