for Easter Monday I went to Fiesole with some of my girlfriends.
We hoofed it up a hill to see the breathtaking view of Florence.
Wish I had pictures but I killed my camera last week by spilling a bottle of water in my bag.
As one can guess people have written all over the guardrails.
But on the railing, there was something that I really liked:
"Vorrei essere le tue lacrime
e Nascere dei tuoi occhi
Vivere sulle tue guance
e Morire nelle tue labbra.... ti amo."
"I would like to be your tears
and be Born of your eyes
Live on your cheeks
and Die in your lips... I love you."
I don't know if this is some sort of poem in Italy or if someone just wrote it. Either way, it much have been important enough to scratch onto a metal rail. There was also someone's name on it but I couldnàt make out what it said.
I also liked that I could read it without having to look up any of the words :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment