Then on Friday I had to drive to Boston to get my visa for next semester. It was definitely an ordeal that I don't want to talk about! If you know anything about that city, you know that the streets are confusing and don't go where they're supposed to go and sometimes change names without reason. But I got the visa, after much trial and tribulation. Ha. While I was in Boston, I got to see one of my oldest and best friends, Jeffrey. Wow, I can't believe it's been almost 7 years since we met and became bffs/moviebuddies. We haven't seen eachother in a long time though bc he is going to school in Boston and doesn't come home that much (I can't blame him!), and I never have time go out out there. It was so great to walk around and catch up for a few hours. I'm so glad. I took a few pics, he took way more that I haven't seen yet, but here are mine.

a fountain by the statehouse

coffee talk & photos

the federal reserve building where I got my visa
the statehouse
Gallery 51, window
Shannon Donovan's Loaves & Lozenges and Round Water series

No comments:
Post a Comment