Monday, October 27, 2008

playlist & such

playlist for the past month

*float - flogging molly
*calling - taproot
*if you wanted a song written about you, all you had to do was ask - mayday parade
*spin - revis
*your wall - revis
*re-education through labor - rise against
*asleep at the wheel - the cinematics



I've been incredibly busy. MCLA's mainstage production just got done playing, and I've been wrapped up in that - doing costumes and such. it was fun but I'm glad it's over. Also, last week I went to NYC to pick up artwork for the next Gallery 51 show - "Beyond the Curtain" - work from Broadway productions. Then this week we are installing the show, which opens this Thursday. I'll post the announcement later. I also made the Alpha Chi honors society and had my art show.

I'm so excited to vote. that will be a very tense day for me. I hope to god Obama wins. Experts say he will, but it's not over til it's over. Honestly, I do not understand WHY anyone would go for McCain and his running mate. I don't want to get into it but it boggles my mind! Also, if you are in California, vote No on 8. If you are in Mass, vote No on 1, Yes on 2 and Yes on 3. Make a change, for the better! Let all people be happy and have rights. Taking them away legally is not stopping anything. It will still happen whether you want it to or not. If it's illegal, you will just be making them even more unhappy and causing them them more pain by voting that way. So, please, support equality... for everyone -- no matter what they do recreationally or who they love.

I'm holding on til January 27.
:)

No comments: