Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I had a good day

it's the last day of classes.
it was sooo busy, as Wednesdays are.
I turned in 3 final projects, all which I'm not sure how good of a job I did.

but the last class was fun.
we had informal presentations and I got a good reception.
I hate public speaking so this worked out well.

but I think why I'm in a good mood
is bc I've been working on my art almost non-stop the past week and a half.

and I am happy about what I'm making, how it is turning out.

I am glad to be in a good mood.
a lot has happened that has been upsetting.

Trial's been delayed again til Jan. 15.
I don't have time for this, to get out of work & school each time,
only to have it pushed back.
But I have to be there.... I'm court-ordered to be a witness.
They have the tapes of my 911 calls, all that.

but I just want to think about my art and not all the
stuff I have to do still.

No comments: