Thursday, October 18, 2007

No Control

This past year.... though it is not over yet... has been a year of No Control.

My life, and the lives of people I love, have been dictated and forever changed by the selfish and cruel actions of others - drunk drivers, crack cocaine addicts, adulterers, and things like cancer.

I am livid.

I can understand when my life doesn't go my way when I do things make it that way. But this... this is not caused but anything that I did or remotely enougraged or wanted. I know that life happens.... but this is absurd.



Stan Gardner... You are exactly where you never wanted to be again. You will be in Jail for a long time. And I hope withdrawal is a bitch. Someday your son will realize all that you have done to our family. You have ruined everything. I really have no words for you.... you are living out your worst nightmare already.

Sasha Piatczyc.... You fucking whore. You are an adulterer as well, even if you are not married. I hope you are proud of yourself. I hope you are proud of your man. I would say this to your face but you are too cowardly to get within 10 feet of me. And you know what? You should have nothing to say to me.

Roman Furman, you are a murderer. A convicted one at that, now. You killed such a vibrant, loving person who was loved by everyone. You put out a true light in the world.

And cancer took away my grandfather, whom I loved so much in February. He was just everything to our family. It also took a beloved MCLA professor and my boss in September.



I understand cancer happens. But driving drunk, doing crack for a year, having affairs and breaking into my house are choices.

This is not what they call "life."







Hey!
I got the right of way, that's all I got to say
Jesus gone just a flame and a bomb now how do you explode unstable
Big suit with a brief case I'm holding contracts stating how your labeled
Holding on to a phone on hold while I'm told to wait for the next operator
I wanna taste life uncontrolled, on no here I go I hope to see you later
This is your station under no control, broadcasting for you to let go
This is your station under no control, get up, get up, get up, get up, get up enjoy the show
Hey!
I got the right of way, that's all you got to say
This is your station under no control, broadcasting for you to let go
This is your station under no control, get up, get up, get up, get up, get up enjoy the show
This is your station under no control, broadcasting for you to let go
This is your station under no control, get up, get up, get up, get up, get up enjoy the show
Everything that I would like to see, broadcast this emergency
Everything that I would like to see, broadcast this emergency
Emergency, emergency, emergency,

No comments: